Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: HOT MAma...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I see you here!

    Merry Christmas to youuuuuuu

    I tried to figure out a way to go see Chele...and not tell her......to only tell you and surprise her...but it was 457 for only 3 days... I will wait til I can stay a lil longer


    Merry Christmas.....I have a lil something for you..but i forgot to mail it in the big box...expect mail...

    [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Da Blaze's Mamma's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    179
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    Ahhhh,Tanks Chloe---you is sweet. Chele sure misses you and would love to c u anytime!!!Me too!!! [img]graemlins/hug.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]frown.gif[/img] ..you were... [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •